We are a growing community project that aims to tackle isolation and loneliness at its source by bringing people together through thoughtful and well research community projects.
- To help alleviate the effects of isolation and loneliness across the generations
- To provide an information hub for local residents
- To promote volunteering and responsible communities
- To provide a safe and warm place for socialising
- To encourage and promote community collaboration and activities
Our committee comprises local people who are easily accessible and approachable with a shared vision for Southern Community Initiative and its projects.