Welcome to the Hub Club
Situated on the Castletown Road, Port Erin opposite the Southern Practice Doctors surgery, Thie Rosien is perfectly located for easy access for the local community.
There are two bus stops right outside the gates (bus #), easy parking and we even have a bike rack.
Inside this warm and well lit building are the Hub Club, the Information Hub and the Community in the Kitchen. Situated outside are two sheds, home to the Men in Sheds project and to the rear of the building is the Has Beans gardening project.
There are lots of reasons to come to the Hub Club:
- A comfortable, warm space in which to enjoy a really good cup of tea or coffee
- Perhaps even a cake if you are spoiling yourself, served by welcoming volunteers
- Fancy a quiet spot where you can be on your own without being alone?
- Maybe you would like some easy company
- You will find plenty of information about your local community
- You can find out about community projects
- Maybe you are considering a bit of volunteering
- We are here if you have a worry and are not sure who to go to
What ever the reason is reason enough. Come and join us, you are very welcome.
Opening Times : Wednesday, Thursday and Fridays 9.30am- 5pm